Casa Carvalhal, Avenida José Girão Vitorino, s/n, 3330-355 Góis
- These general terms and conditions apply to all customers of Casa Carvalhal.
- These general terms and conditions shall be effective at the moment of reservation.
- The administrator is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the customers. In case of litigation, all (legal) costs are borne by the customer.
- All risks related to a stay at Casa Carvalhal are for the account of the customers, with the exception of the risks covered by the insurance civil liability, completed by Herman & Luc, LDA for Casa Carvalhal.
- Damage and disappearances of movable and immovable property of Casa Carvalhal should be notified by the customers immediately and reimbursed to Casa Carvalhal.
- Customers must follow the owner’s instructions.
- The owner may, in violation of these terms and conditions and in case of inappropriate conduct, deny and/or refuse access to Casa Carvalhal with immediate effect, without reimbursement of any accommodation costs.
- Reservation and Confirmation
- The reservation can be made orally, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
- Upon receipt of your reservation request, Casa Carvalhal will send you a confirmation (subject to availability).
- Our prices are per room, including full breakfast. Not using the breakfast does not generate a price reduction. Taxes, VAT and Residence tax are included in the room rate.
- Votre réservation est définitive après paiement de 50% par carte de crédit sur ce site ou après paiement du même montant par virement bancaire au numéro de compte de Herman & Luc, LDA, IBAN PT 50 0269 0323 0020 0524 8298 2, BIC: BKBKKPTPL
- The balance is paid upon check-out. This can also be by bank or credit card.
- We understand that your plans can change. If you cancel your visit to Casa Carvalhal earlier than 2 weeks prior to your arrival, we will refund the deposit. If you do so less than 2 weeks before your arrival, we will not be able to refund the deposit.
- If you do not arrive on the day on which your arrival is scheduled, or if you wish to end your stay earlier, the full amount of your stay is due to be paid.
- Internal rules
- Upon arrival, you will be personally welcomed at Casa Carvalhal and must be legitimized upon request by a valid identification document.
- On the day of arrival, you can check in between 4:00 pm and 10:00 pm.
- On the day of departure, we expect you to leave the room before 11:00 am.
- Breakfast is prepared for you at the agreed time and served in the breakfast room or weather permitting, on the terrace.
- Noise disturbance, particularly between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am, should be avoided. Sound carriers and others may not be harmful to other guests.
- Any visitors to our customers may not stay overnight in Casa Carvalhal without the owner’s permission and without a charge.
- Vehicles must be parked on the private parking spaces.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside. On the terraces is ample opportunity to smoke, this of course in consultation with the other guests.
- Casa Carvalhal does not allow pets.
- Minimum age for children is 7 years.
- Information to our customers
We would like to inform you that we are available for any clarification or resolution of a problem regarding the service at Casa Carvalhal. In addition, in the event of a dispute, you may refer to an alternative dispute resolution body:
CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem
de Conflitos de Consumo
Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Campus de Campolide
You will find more information on ‘ Portal do Consumidor ‘ (consumer portal) www.consumidor.pt
Law n ° 144/2015 of 8 September